Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Journal

My word for the journal was garden and my phrase was about a person you admire. When planning the journal I knew i wanted to use tissue overlapping and flowers for the word. I had not planned on using the phrase because I couldnt think of anything to do with it but as I went on making the project I decided to use art that people had drawn me to put in the journal. Unfortunately some of the art did not fit on the journal and the drawings looked out of place. However as I kept adding drawings it loked better and better. Even the tissue dried darker then iwould have like giving making the moods contradict each other. Also when I added pictures on top of the tissue when it tried some of the color from the tissue bled through.  I liked the idea of it but not so much the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment