Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Land art

Land art was something new to me. I had never heard of land art before though I have seen it before without knowing what it was. At first I just started drawing doodles and then picking ones I liked to draw in the sand. It was hard because the sand was not flat as I had anticipated so in the end I could only do a couple designs. I also couldny draw with my hands as I had planned to because some of the sand was hard. Doing this project was actually kind of hard because of the slope. While I was drawind some of the sand I had previously moved would roll back into my design. It was alows hard making the design flat instead of bumpy. Overall im glad I got it done, but I was a little mad that when I took the picture the pole was caring a shadow over my drawing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment